Equipping you to care for individuals and struggling marriages.
This Sexual Health training is a dynamic and timely intensive designed to help Christian leaders face the sexual crisis of our culture. We will be addressing pornography use, sexual addiction, infidelity, and betrayal; helping you build a Biblical, theological, psychological, and relational framework for leading yourself and others in sexual integrity and health.
• Practical tips for undoing a pornified style or relating (objectification), creating a common language, clarifying a Christian sexual ethic, communicating a biblical, powerful, and glorious vision of the gift of sex.
• We will unpack the ins and outs of sexual addiction, including addressing wounds and trauma.
• Create a 90-day and beyond process for marriage crisis.
• A robust plan for the betrayed including support, education, addressing wounding and trauma.
• Recommendations for preventative care (premarital counseling).
• Understanding the difference between social sexuality and genital sexuality.